- Manage Security Services
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Complete Infrastructure Security Review
Managed Security Services
The team of Mammoth-AI comprises of highly experienced consultants and ethical hackers to provide a complete and independent penetration testing service. We use unique and effective techniques of penetration where our experts determine how well the organization’s current security infrastructure protects the assets. We do this by trying to gain access of the network and information assets in the same way a hacker would but this is done to help an organization to secure their information and data.
Scope & Methodology:
Black Box Testing: In this type of testing, we don’t have any access to customer’s system. Customer is required to provide us with their IP address range and then it is up to our 21 technical skills to run our test. This is a classic form of penetration testing.
White Box Testing: In this type of testing, we get every information and access to customer’s IT network and systems. We, then thoroughly test the strength and effectiveness of security controls which are in place for IT infrastructure.
Gray Box Testing: This type of testing is hybrid of black and white testing; in which we test some of the customer’s IT controls like perimeter network and web services using the Black Box Testing Technique. In addition to that, we also apply White Box Testing for an extensive test of all the internal systems which are less prone than publicly accessed IT systems.
Vulnerability Assessment of Mammoth-AI assesses the severity of weakness in an IT system / applications to know of any threats which might attack the whole system. There is a lot of chance of a data getting lost which not only is a problem for the businesses as well as for the customers. Our teams of threat experts make every effort to get the organization / individual posted on vulnerability, its exploitation details, and the level of risks. Mammoth-AI has created a methodology for establishing vulnerability risk to ensure consistency and transparency in our processes.
Our methodology of Vulnerability Assessment is based on how easy it is to exploit a system, the effect of the exploitation on your business and customers, the availability of exploit code, and other factors that impact a business.
Likelihood & Determination
To derive an overall likelihood rating, indicating the probability that a potential vulnerability may be exercised within the construct of the associated threat environment the following governing factors are considered:
1. Threat-source motivation and capability
2. Nature of the vulnerability (how easily it can be exploited).
3. Existence and effectiveness of current controls
Methodology and Work Scope
Our primary focus for the Vulnerability Assessment is to identify vulnerabilities that an active hostile human threat might exploit. Although our assessment identifies both technical and non-technical weaknesses (e.g. procedural deficiencies), it is also focused on an in-depth analysis of technical vulnerabilities:
1. Identifying and reporting network IT infrastructure security weaknesses
2. Providing the client information about the weakness
3. Helping to validate that the weakness is vulnerability the client wants to fix
4. Assisting in identifying measures to eliminate or mitigate the vulnerability, and validating that the vulnerability is eliminated or mitigated successfully
COMPLETE INFRASTRUCTURE SECURITY REVIEW
At Mammoth-AI, it is thought to be the commitment to comprehend the infrastructure of customer’s organization so any potential dangers and security ruptures can be identified before the event of any harm or information loss. Nitty gritty assessment of the organization’s security framework
is performed thus. The methodology created by the very experienced security personals are in consistence with the best procedures embraced in the industry.
The particularly customized hones are connected in different associations both large scale and small scale and it has been demonstrated that the specialists at Mammoth-AI Consulting are adroit experts who are fit for deciding the presentation of the organization, offer help for battling any security blemish and can create suitable relief strategies.
Infrastructure security services included in the wide range offered by Mammoth-AI are:
1. Assessment of Security Architecture: Detailed observing and reporting of the at present utilized security design
2. Scanning Vulnerabilities: Expert Analysis and Comprehensive Internal and External outputs against threats
3. Review of Device Configuration: Analyzing security configurations of devices and applying standards
1. Distinguishing proof and change in application issues and configuration of device imperiling the execution and security
2. Overhauling the Design of Security
3. Planning of adaptable security benefits with a specific end goal to ensure the data and information of associations
4. Analysis of defects in architecture design which are for the most part distinguished recently
5. Categorizing and ordering of risks in security design and fast settling those risks.